|Join our Discord!|
|If you have been locked out of your account you can request a password reset here.|
The EAA Witness series of handguns is in fact the Tanfoglio T95 pistol series (manufactured by Fratelli Tanfoglio SpA of Italy) and imported to the United States by European American Armory (the components were previously imported and assembled by Springfield Armory as the P9 until 1993, and the T95 is also currently imported by Rock Island Armory as the Armscor MAP1). The EAA Witness/T95 is essentially a clone of the CZ 75, but with slight changes to the grip shape as well as a vastly larger selection of chamberings and custom parts, as well as the ability to utilize the same frame for multiple chamberings simply by swapping the magazine, barrel, slide and recoil spring.
Variants include (but are not limited to):
- Witness Full Size: A Witness with a 4.5 inch barrel and full-sized frame. Produced with both steel and polymer frames.
- Witness Elite Match: A full-sized single-action-only Witness with a heavier slide, skeleton hammer, and adjustable rear sight. Note that many Full Sized Witness pistols have been outfitted with the Elite-style slide, but lack the Elite's other notable features.
- Witness Carry: A Witness with a 3.6 inch barrel. Some of these come with a shorter version of the Elite slide. Produced with both steel and polymer frames.
- Witness Compact: A Witness with a reduced frame size and a 3.6 inch barrel. Produced with both steel and polymer frames.
- Witness Elite Limited: A series of "out-of-box competition ready" Witness pistols that can be distinguished by the holes tapped in the frame that allow for a scope mount, extended magazine well and dustcover, enlarged ambidexterous safety, squared triggerguard, match sights, adjustable trigger, and extended beavertail.
- Witness Elite Gold Team: A competition variant based on the Elite Limited that sports a compensator and ported barrel and slide, as well as a cocking handle near the rear of the slide. The Gold Team lacks sights (the intention being that a red-dot sight or low-magnification scope will be mounted instead) but the slide is cut for the addition of a rear sight.
The EAA Witness can be seen in the following films used by the following actors:
(???? - Present)
- Type: Pistol
- Caliber: 9x19mm, .38 Super, .40 S&W, 10mm, .45 ACP
- Weight: 2.1 lbs (0.95 kg)
- Length: 8.1 in (20.6 cm)
- Barrel length: 4.5 in (11.4 cm)
- Capacity: 10 (.45 ACP), 15 (10mm & .40 S&W), 17 (.38 Super & 9x19mm)
- Fire Modes: Semi-Auto (SA/DA)
|Passenger 57||Wesley Snipes||John Cutter||Tanfoglio Baby TA-90 (Witness Carry)||1992|
|Rising Sun||Wesley Snipes||Lt. Webster Smith||Witness Elite Gold Cup||1993|
|Judge Dredd||Scott Wilson||Pa Angel||Customized with compensator and scope||1995|
|The Italian Job||Edward Norton||Steve Frazelli||2003|
|Colt 45||Simon Abkarian||Major Luc Denard||2014|
|Game Title||Appears as||Notations||Release Date|
|Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex First Assault||KCZ-85||2015|