Smith & Wesson Model 620
The Smith & Wesson Model 620 is a 7-shot revolver, distant cousin of the Smith & Wesson Model 19 and Smith & Wesson Model 66 and brother of the Smith & Wesson Model 619 - it's a distant cousin because it serves as some kind of replacement. The weapon features a semi-lugged shrouded ejector rod similar to the aforementioned K-frame Combat Magnums, unlike it's other L-frame stablemate, the Smith & Wesson Model 686, which has a full-length underlug.
(2005 - 2013)
- Type: Revolver
- Caliber(s): .357 Magnum, .38 Special
- Weight: 2.37 lbs (1.07 kg)
- Length: 9.5 in (24.1 cm)
- Barrel length: 4.0 in (10.2 cm)
- Capacity: 7-Round Cylinders
- Fire Modes: SA/DA
The Smith & Wesson Model 620 and variants can be seen in the following films, television series, video games, and anime used by the following actors:
- Smith & Wesson - A list of all firearms manufactured by Smith & Wesson.