|Join our Discord!|
|If you have been locked out of your account you can request a password reset here.|
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Manurhin MR-96 appeared as a replacement for the unsuccessful MR-93. The main visual differences between the two revolvers is a squared barrel with a vent rib on all but the 3" barrel length, rubber grips, simpler cylinder shield, and more traditional cylinder grooves on MR-96.
(1996 - 2003)
- Type: Revolver
- Country of Origin: France
- Caliber: .357 Magnum, .38 Special
- Barrel Length: 3", 4", 5.25", 6"
- Capacity: 6
- Fire Modes: Double-Action/Single-Action
The Manurhin MR-96 and variants can be seen in the following films, television series, video games, and anime used by the following actors:
|Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence||Yakuza thug||Stainless, 5.25" barrel||2004|
- Manurhin - A list of all firearms manufactured by Manurhin.