|Join our Discord!|
|If you have been locked out of your account you can request a password reset here.|
Talk:MacGyver (1985) - Season 1
Jump to navigation Jump to search
List of firearms that cannot be ID'd
- The Heist (S1E05) - MacGyver enters the casino incognito for the first time. He gets busted by Catlin (Vernon Wells) and has to escape from the casino. After losing normal security guards, Catlin's personal bodyguards find MacGyver. One of them has some compact revolver, but since he either fires the gun from too far distance and flails around with it so much in closer shots, the gun is just a blur during the scene.'
- Trumbo's World (S1E06) - Generally identifying guns in this episode is hard, since this pisode's video quality is exceptionally bad on Region 2 Boxset (which is weird, since others are just fine). There appears to be this bizzare filter that goes on and off. I speculate that they didn't preserve the episode very well and had to result into cockamamie methods to fix it. Basque radicals may carry other rifles besides M1 Carbine and M1 Garand, but it's hard to tell.
- To Be a Man (S1E17) - Some of the Afghans (may) have guns I can't make out of.
- Slow Death (S1E19) - Some of Hassan's men (may) have rifles other than M1917 Enfield and Kar98
Isn't that an M1 Garand? Evil Tim (talk) 02:57, 17 August 2018 (EDT)
- Yeah, kinda seems like it. TrickShotFinn (talk) 09:29, 6 September 2018 (EDT)