- Wait, that matters? lol The Winchester
- What, you never heard of recoil absorbers? Spartan198
- Go to the website "TVTropes" and look up 'Boobs of Steel.' That should explain a little. 2wingo
It's listed as a Browning Hi-Power, also claimed to be a SIG-Sauer P226.
I believe it's actually a Ruger Pistol, I don't know the exact model.
- I will look again. Throughout the film it is hard to see since he whips it around from a distance. There aren't any good closeups of his handgun. MoviePropMaster2008 19:55, 19 October 2009 (UTC)
Desert Eagle Non-Gun
This one actually looks like a non-gun model. The Winchester
- I don't think the Non Guns were around at the time the movie was made. Also, we have pictures of those, and the Desert Eagle Non Gun is quite a bit different. That being said, it is possible that this might be a painted plastic or rubber-cast version of some type, but you'd have to ask Steve to be sure (he built the Eagles used on this movie). -MT2008 16:40, 15 May 2010 (UTC)
- Looks to me like it just has a stainless frame like Bullet Tooth Tony's gun in Snatch. The stainless frames were available on the Mark I and VII models. There was also an alloy frame available on the Mark VII's too. But the pic does make it seem like it doesn't have a front sight.--Predator20 16:48, 15 May 2010 (UTC)
It's just a trick of the Camera. The Light is reflecting off his face making it look like the background. The Gun is aimed behind his head.
The AK in that scene is not a replica but it is a rubber stunt prop. I was just watching it (hey don't judge me) and you can see the barrel is completely blocked. --Charon68 (talk) 21:16, 16 February 2016 (EST)