A good view of the open-top revolver in Diaz' holster.
The guests at the ball in Poindexter hacienda Casa del Corvo holds Colt revolvers during the alarm due to the alleged appearance of Indians.
A troublemaker fires his Colt during a festival in the town.
The US Army Major (Rolando Dias Reyes) checks Maurice's Colt before the duel.
Maurice Gerald enter the saloon during the duel with Cassius Calhoun.
Maurice saves Louise Poindexter.
Henry Poindexter holds a Colt during the night scene in Casa del Corvo.
Engraved grip of Diaz' revolver is seen.
Calhoun puts his Colt back in holster in the scene during the trial.
A townsman in center holds a Colt.
Unknown revolvers 2 and 3 are both Lefaucheux. Greg-Z (talk) 10:40, 11 February 2015 (EST)
- And about the English title: the original novel is entitled The Headless Horseman, so I guess that the English title of the movie must be the same, right? Greg-Z (talk) 10:48, 11 February 2015 (EST)
It seems to me that the Lefaucheux revolver looks more like Model 1854: note the shape of the grip. And this man with Lefauchex appears to be Cassius Calhoun, as far as I remember the movie. Greg-Z (talk) 11:08, 11 February 2015 (EST)
Isidora's revolver has nothing with Webley, it's not top break and has a different grip. Greg-Z (talk) 11:13, 11 February 2015 (EST)
So now we have a "Soviet-Cuban Western". What's next? A German romantic comedy? :-), PeeWee055 (talk) 11:50, 11 February 2015 (EST)
- No problems, we already have one. :) Greg-Z (talk) 12:09, 11 February 2015 (EST)
That last picture looks to be a Spencer 1860 Carbine not a Sharps. Black Irish Paddy (talk) 09:56, 13 October 2018 (EDT)
- Maybe, I'm wrong, but I'm not sure, that thisrifles are sharps at all: as it can be seen, it's has the metal plate on the buttstock, like a [Gallager carbine. But, it has a differet loack and barrel band. Pyramid Silent (talk) 12:44, 13 October 2018 (EDT)
Soldiers guard Maurice Gerald during the trial.
- Here are some additional images of the carbines of these soldiers:
Barrel and muzzle at the right
Sharps with metal platings on buttstocks are not uncommon: 1, 2. Greg-Z (talk) 12:57, 13 October 2018 (EDT)
- "403 Forbidden" :( Pyramid Silent (talk) 13:02, 13 October 2018 (EDT)
- Sorry. OK, this one (source: ). Greg-Z (talk) 13:05, 13 October 2018 (EDT)