- I think it's the Desert Eagle. If i remembered correctly, during the cut scene with the first fight with carlito,
- brad asks if you've ever used a desert eagle. Need conformation. -Kirill 01:33, 14 November 2008 (UTC)
-I don't think so, you sure your talking about the 360 version, i'm pretty sure it's a 1911.
-yep. 360. lemme dig up the game. will post here in a while. -Kirill
-actually, it's almost impossible for me to replay the cut scene. but instinctively, the gun shoots like a desert eagle. i leave it to you.
plus the heavy machine gun you get from the jeep is an M2 Browning. -Kirill
The Desert Eagle has a very beefy look. You would know if the guy was holding a Desert Eagle. It looked more like a 1911 or a slim gun.
-It's not a Desert Eagle.
It might be a Hardballer, the two guns look a little similar
And here is the images to the guns Excalibur01 14:38, 28 January 2009 (UTC)
Assault Rifle talk
I don't think this assault rifle was anything in the game. It had 2 front sights, and the one in front looked like it was from a AK and the back part looked like the telescoptic stock of an M4 and the grenade launcher looked more like an M203. I don't how this looked anything like a SCAR.
It's an M4, fitted with an M203 grenade launcher and what looks like an ACOG scope. It makes sense because it is an American special forces squad.
- A lot of US military and even law enforcement uses ACOG scope. As well anyone in the military can use the M203 combo. Excalibur01 09:50, 16 January 2009 (UTC)
- It looks very much like a HK416, notice the interesting blocky heat covers Draco122
- There is an M4 rail system that almost looks like the rails on a 416 and ppl do get confused. Does someone have a picture of this gun to put here? Excalibur01 01:14, 28 January 2009 (UTC)
Well suspend your disbelief. Here they are Excalibur01 14:44, 28 January 2009 (UTC)
You can tell it's an M4 from the rail system. Only used on M4s Excalibur01 14:57, 28 January 2009 (UTC)
Another reason why some might be confused with the ID of this rifle is the stock. It appears to be a solid stock of some sort Excalibur01 15:14, 28 January 2009 (UTC)
It looks very interesting: M82A1-style scope mount and M82A1M-style rails... Some game devs are just crazy. - bozitojugg3rn4ut 17:19, 9 May 2012 (CDT)