Welcome to IMFDB
Before you do any editing please take the time to read the Rules, Standards and Principles. This is a very important document that explains how this website is setup as well as telling you what is and isn't allowed. If it is determined by an admin that you have not read these rules, your account will be suspended. Continued non-compliance may result in a permanent ban. After that you should also read the IMFDB Screencapping Guide and the IMFDB Style Guide to familiarize yourself with the image and formatting requirements for pages you create.
There are a number of pages that desperately need your help. You can find these Incomplete pages here.
If you have any questions, feel free to post them here but make sure to sign your post by typing --~~~~.
Finally, IMFDB has a forum set up here that is only available to registered members. There is lots of good stuff to see there. If you would like to join the forum, please post HERE and an account will be created for you.
While I appreciate that you're adding new gun images to the site, there are a couple of things you should know. First of all, add [[Category:Gun Image]] (without the nowiki tags) and a link to the source of the image in the file description when you upload. Secondly, don't forget to put the image somewhere; if it's a variant of a gun we already have a page for, add it to that gun's talk page; if it's a new gun entirely (like the ones you've added so far), add it to the appropriate category page. Pyr0m4n14c (talk) 17:38, 21 October 2019 (EDT)
Hello! Excuse me, I have some question: You told, that the page Darwin's Game is complete. In this case, template "WIP" should be removed. Also, it's useful to add episodes numbers under the each screenshots. Pyramid Silent (talk) 07:27, 27 April 2020 (EDT)
- Thanks! About episode number: as far, as I know, this information is recomendated, but not obligatory. Maybe, I'm wrong, but are exist a lot of complited pages for TV series without episode numbers. Pyramid Silent (talk) 13:31, 14 May 2020 (EDT)
RE: Your Sandbox
Hey man, thanks for taking interest in my nerdy-ass stories! I don't post them anywhere because I wanna actually publish them one day, and from what I understand, a lot of publishers are really big on getting the rights to first publish something. So I wanna refrain from officially posting anything for the time being.
That being said, Here's the links to my Google Docs where I'm writing them, if you'd like to see the raw writing. These are of course, works-in-progress, are not organized in chapters or anything, and just end abruptly when I call it quits for the night.
RE: Girls Frontline
Someone else is making a page for this game on their sandbox, and it looks mostly completed. Also mobile games aren't really allowed on IMFDB, things like COD Mobile are on sandbox pages instead of main pages because of this --JackalUnderscore (talk) 05:41, 7 September 2021 (EDT)
- User:Closet-Warlock is the person who made the page on his sandbox, you might want to work with them as well as communicate with an admin to see if the page can stay, as it is a mobile game --JackalUnderscore (talk) 05:45, 7 September 2021 (EDT)
- The one that is not a sandbox page is about an upcoming anime though, not a game.Lunar Watcher (talk) 05:53, 7 September 2021 (EDT)
- You do realise that BrandonColeford has worked on that exact sandbox right? TheExplodingBarrel (talk) 06:05, 7 September 2021 (EDT)
Unrelated to above discussion, but do you need help with screenshots? I have an old account on EN that I dropped in 2019 that had a couple of girls that are missing on the page like G36 sisters, PKP, SAT-8 and probably someone else that I cant remember right off the bat. Lunar Watcher (talk) 06:19, 9 September 2021 (EDT)
- Should I add what I have to the page or you will add it yourself later? Haven't played the game for like 2 years and don't remember anything about what each of those girls is doing. Can also ask a couple of players I am familiar with if they could make screenshots of the remaining dolls, if you want to.Lunar Watcher (talk) 03:07, 10 September 2021 (EDT)
Oh, I'm sorry, I missed that the recent edits on this page were in August. Category Storage was intended for keeping the content of deleted half-done pages. Of course, I see now that HXH is a different case, so please ignore my comment. Sorry, I'll be more attentive. Maybe you would put Work In Progress template on the page. --Greg-Z (talk) 13:17, 14 October 2021 (EDT)